Friday, February 29, 2008

Hey, so this is my first blog. Believe it or not, this is actually for my Mass Communications class. My professor is actually assigning us to create blogs. I didn't see that one coming, but I can't say I'm complaining. I always wanted to create a blog.

Anyway, the point of this blog is not to spread celebrity gossip. Or any kind of gossip for that matter. I would like to discuss different aspects of Mass Communication and media. I am open to any pointers or criticisms anyone may have. Like I said, I'm not exactly experienced with this. Any tips are greatly appreciated, all I ask is nothing hateful is posted.

If you are part of a different area in the country or the world, I would absolutely love to know what is going on around you. I'm curious about the world around me and I would love to discuss anything that anyone has to say about current events. Debates are healthy. I am open towards anyone views, even if they're different from mine. Just don't attack anyone personally. That's just rude.

And even though I said no celebrity gossip, I would love to know your views on media as well. This would be very useful for what I am studying and I would love to know anyone's opinion on the subject.

Alright, I just realized I wrote a novel here. Sorry about that. I'll try not to make my posts so long in the future, but I won't promise anything.

Oh, and one more thing, T.G.I.F!!!! :)

No comments: